Charged With A Crime In Kansas City
Strong Defense Against Criminal Charges
No one wants to be facing criminal charges. With the potential for jail time, fines, career limitations and a host of other challenges that come from a criminal conviction, it is critical to fight criminal charges aggressively and strategically.
If you have been charged with a crime in Kansas City or the surrounding area, we can help. At Starke Law Offices, LLC , our attorneys provide effective criminal defense for Missouri clients against a range of criminal charges. With nearly 40 years of combined legal experience, we have a thorough knowledge of the law and process for defending against criminal charges. Our lawyers will work closely with you throughout the legal process, so that you can know your rights and be confident that we are defending your interests.
We represent clients in a range of criminal law matters, including:
- Driving under the influence (DUI) — including all DUI offenses from first offenses to felonies, boating while intoxicated, refusal to submit to Breathalyzer tests, commercial driver’s license (CDL) offenses and license reinstatement
- Drug crimes — including possession of controlled substances and paraphernalia
- Traffic violations — including speeding, imprudent driving, driving without a license, driving while license is suspended or revoked, driving with no insurance and traffic tickets associated with accidents
- Violent crimes — including assault and domestic violence
- Theft crimes — including fraud and bad checks
- Sex crimes
- Disturbing the peace
We combine our decades of combined experience with a firm commitment to providing personalized service to every client we represent. We understand the anxiety involved with facing the criminal justice system, and we will remain available to you, walking you through every step of your defense.