Have You Been Charged With A Crime In Blue Springs?
No one wants to be facing criminal charges. With the potential for jail time, fines, career limitations and a host of other challenges that come from a criminal conviction, it is critical to fight criminal charges aggressively and strategically.
If you have been charged with a crime in Blue Springs or the surrounding area, we can help. At Starke Law Offices, LLC , we provide effective criminal defense for Missouri clients against a range of criminal charges. You will work with an attorney who has extensive knowledge of the law and in-depth experience navigating through the Missouri criminal justice system.
We provide our clients assertive and intelligent strategies for defending against criminal charges. We will work closely with you every step of the process, so that you will understand the charges you are facing, as well as your legal options. We will defend your rights and protect your best interests. We represent clients in a range of criminal law matters, including:
- Driving under the influence (DUI) — including all DUI offenses from first offenses to felonies, boating while intoxicated, refusal to submit to Breathalyzer tests, commercial driver’s license (CDL) offenses and license reinstatement
- Drug crimes — including possession of controlled substances and paraphernalia
- Traffic violations — including speeding, imprudent driving, driving without a license, driving while license is suspended or revoked, driving with no insurance and traffic tickets associated with accidents
- Violent crimes — including assault and domestic violence
- Theft crimes — including fraud and bad checks
- Disturbing the peace
Our team firmly commits to providing personalized service to every client we represent. We understand the anxiety involved with facing the criminal justice system, and we will remain available to you, walking you through every step of your defense.